Thursday 24 June 2021, 10:00am - 03:00pm
Hits : 488
Contact Training and Development Department
Every business should have a system that clearly outlines expectations for standards of behaviour, procedures and protocols – whether through company policies or a policy manual. Within the context of the difficulties currently presented by the Covid-19 pandemic, such a system is even more important, as it can:
- Avoid inconsistencies;
- Protect your company from costly litigation or fraudulent employee behaviour, and;
- Serve as a training tool, especially for new employees.
This session will provide useful insights for both large and small organisations, whether you need to update existing policies or create new ones. Participants will leave with the skills needed to effectively write and communicate workplace policies, even within the environment of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, ensuring that their current policies or policy manuals are relevant to the current and future needs of their organisation.
Topics to be Covered
- Essentials of a good policy
- Lifecycle of a policy
- The language, style and format of a policy
- Measuring and evaluating the impact of a policy
- Policy roll-out: the dos and don’ts
- Practical Writing Session on Key Workplace Policies: Lay Off, Work from
- Home Policy, Sick Leave and Grievance policy in the context of COVID-19
Thursday, 24th June 2021 | 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Cost (per person)
$550.00 plus vat (ECA Members)
$750.00 plus vat (Non-Members)
Mr Wendell Seepersad, Attorney-at-Law
- Payment is required before meeting credentials are shared. In addition to Linx/Credit Card (in person only), Cash (exact change) and cheques, we are pleased to advise that customers can now make electronic payments to us remotely via Online Bank Transfer. We encourage the use of this facility at this time, as our physical office remains closed due to ongoing restrictions on non-essential businesses.
- For payments made via Online Bank Transfer, kindly remit payment to the Employers Solution Centre, via Republic Bank account number 290-457-289-901 (Branch: Tragarete Road, Port of Spain). A COPY OF YOUR PAYMENT RECEIPT/CONFIRMATION is required in order to identify/allocate your payment and before sharing meeting credentials.
- Meeting credentials will be shared the day prior to the start of a session.
Location ONLINE Only via Zoom