Friday 11 June 2021, 10:00am - 12:00pm
Hits : 360
Thank you for your interest in this session, however, registration is now closed.
As our country continues with efforts to reduce its COVID-19 caseload, public authorities have identified actions relating to testing, vaccination and hygiene measures as important tools in support of this effort. However, there is a growing interest and some uncertainty among employers about the legality of mandatory testing and vaccination, and their alignment with the principles of good industrial relations practice.
This session will frontally address these concerns by reviewing some of the myths and facts of vaccination, discussing related OSH risks and liabilities, and exploring the best response of employers from an Industrial Relations and policy perspective.
Topics to be covered:
- An overview of COVID-19 testing and vaccinations
- What are the rights of employers and employees in respect of testing and vaccination?
- Examining the employer's liability, risk and related OSH implications
- Refusal to test or vaccinate and the HR/IR response of employers
- Workplace policies relevant to COVID-19 testing and vaccinations
Friday, 11th June 2021 | 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Cost (per person):
$350.00 plus vat (ECA Members)
$650.00 plus vat (Non-Members)
The Honorable Mr. Keith Scotland
Dr Ian Ramnarine, FRCS (C-Th)
Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Associate Lecturer, UWI
- Payment is required before meeting access is shared.
- For payments made via Online Bank Transfer, PLEASE SEND US A COPY OF YOUR PAYMENT RECEIPT/CONFIRMATION.
- Meeting credentials will be shared the day prior to the start of a session.
Location ONLINE Only via Zoom