Friday 28 May 2021, 09:00am - 02:00pm
Hits : 305
Contact Sherri Belfon
This programme is designed to help Employers understand the purpose of the probationary period and how to effectively manage expected performance. Participants will also explore how to address inadequacies and the correct approach that should be adopted in the event that dismissal is warranted.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of the probationary period
- Understand relevant terminology (probation, probationary period, probationer, performance evaluation, confirmation and extended probation)
- Write employment contract clauses on probation
- Assess the probationer’s performance and delivering appropriate feedback to achieve optimum results
- Determine if extending the probationary period is necessary
- Understand the importance of documentation when extending probation or terminating employment.
- Managing the termination conversation after probation
- Examine relevant judgements on probation
Cost (per person)
$995.00 plus vat (ECA Members)
- Payment is required before meeting access is shared
- For payments made via Online Bank Transfer, PLEASE SEND US A COPY OF YOUR PAYMENT RECEIPT/CONFIRMATION.
- Meeting credentials will be shared the day prior to the start of a session.
Location ONLINE Only via Zoom