Friday 21 May 2021, 09:00am - 12:00pm
Hits : 315
Contact Sherri Belfon
This customer service skills training course is designed to enhance the competency and capacity of participants to offer exceptional front line customer care, both in a physical and a virtual environment, as well as provide effective solutions to customer service problems when they arise.
Successful completion of this programme will increase a participant’s knowledge and ability to:
- Examine what customers expect and ways to improve customer service delivery.
- Practice how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience.
- Develop skills in engaging with customers and handling challenging situations effectively.
- Deal with customers in an emotionally intelligent manner.
- Effectively utilize communication skills to enhance customer service.
Cost (per person)
$995.00 plus vat (ECA Members)
$1,400.00 plus vat (Non Members)
- Payment is required before meeting access is shared
- For payments made via Online Bank Transfer, PLEASE SEND US A COPY OF YOUR PAYMENT RECEIPT/CONFIRMATION.
- Meeting credentials will be shared the day prior to the start of a session.
Location ONLINE Only via Zoom