Thursday 28 May 2020, 10:00am - 11:30am
Hits : 293
- To ensure that the Employment Contract between an Employer and an Employee is relevant to current and future business demands.
- Understand why Employment Contracts should be modified post-COVID-19.
- Avoid litigation and safeguard organizations
Areas to be discussed:
- Examine key changes and clauses in post-COVID-19 Employment Contracts
- A step by step guide: How to modify, revamp, enhance and change existing employment contracts to meet current and future needs.
- Statutory implications of contract variation
Date: Tuesday, 26th May 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m - 11:30 a.m
$650.00+VAT (ECA Members)
Location ONLINE ONLY via ZOOM