Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:00am - 03:00pm
Hits : 72
To give participants a holistic understanding of their rights and responsibilities as HR professionals and how they can effectively manage grievances and disciplinary issues as they arise.
At the end of the session participants will be able to identify and understand:
- The rights and responsibility of the Worker and the Employer
- The importance of how to manage the probationary period in the employment relationship.
- What is progressive discipline and how is it administered.
- How to develop a grievance procedure.
- Dealing with unauthorized absence from work.
$1,895.00 plus vat (ECA Members)
$2,700.00 plus vat (Non Members)
Location ECA Training and Conference Facility, Aranguez