Thursday 15 November 2018, 09:00am - 03:00pm
Hits : 113
Contact Sherri Belfon
This programme is designed to provide participants with the skills needed for effective supervision of staff. The intent is that participants will understand that in their role as supervisors, they personally have a great deal of influence on performance, retention and morale in the organisation.
Successful completion of this programme will increase a participant’s knowledge and ability to:
- Understand and define the role and function of supervisors.
- Identify the skills required for effective supervision.
- Understand the difference between Leaders and managers.
- Examine the attitudes, behaviours and characteristics of effective leaders.
- Incorporate effective emotional intelligence skills in their daily lives.
- Identify and practice effective communication and experience how improved listening and feedback skills can positively affect workplace interactions.
- Implement tools for effective conflict management and problem solving.
- Align rewards and recognition with values, behaviours and objectives.
- Improve their overall personal effectiveness.
Cost: $1,995.00 plus vat (ECA Members)
$2,495.00 plus vat (non-Members)
Location ECA Training and Conference Facility