Thursday 28 June 2018, 09:00am - 03:00pm
Hits : 438
Contact Sharon Yorke
DID YOU KNOW?
- Labour Disputes have cost Employers more than TT$20 million at the Industrial Court for the first 6 months of 2017.
- These disputes cost not only money, but time, employee morale and other valuable resources that could be invested into improving your business’s operations and profitability.
- Constructive Dismissal
- Termination under the Guise of Retrenchment
- Upgrade/Promotion for Additional Duties
- Progressive Discipline
- Job Abandonment
- Dismissal while on Probation or on a Fixed Term Contract
- Breach of Company Policy
- Breakdown in Negotiations
$1,995.00 plus vat (Members)
$2,800.00 plus vat (non Members)
Cost: $1,995.00 plus vat (members)
Location ECA Training and Conference Facility, Aranguez