C.B.P Limited is currently seeking experienced candidates to fill the post of Key Account Representative
Job Summary: The Key Account Representative is responsible to for developing customer relations, interacting with the customer, completing sales agreements, being a source of information, and resolving any product and service issues with their respective customers.
- Develop and maintain customer relations and key accounts.
- Develop new relationships through office and field visits.
- Review customer’s account every month through accounts receivable and solve all identified issues.
- Interact with customers to facilitate timely delivery of products.
- Perform consistently all functions like processing quotes, placing orders and expediting backorders.
- Identify continuously opportunities for growth and improvement in existing accounts.
- Present new and expanded product opportunities to clients.
- Track customer interactions and ensure schedules are met.
- Analyze and present data on sales, trends and customers.
- Coordinate to deliver quality customer experience to a variety of accounts.
Training and Experience
- A minimum of 5 CXC passes, which must include Mathematics and English Language
- A certificate or equivalent in Marketing or Sales.
- At minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a sales environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, for reporting
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Excellent communication skills. Must be vibrant, energetic and have an excellent customer service personality. Be a team player. Supervisory Skills. Planning and Organizing skills. Ability to multitask. Negotiation skills. A valid Drivers Permit and a good working vehicle is required.
All applications must be addressed to
Divisional Manager, Human Resources - Chief Brand Products
144-150 Ackbar Road, Charlieville, Chaguanas
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted