C.B.P Limited is currently seeking experienced candidates to fill the post of Sales Manager
Job Summary: The Sales Manager will lead the Sales & Merchandising Teams, by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories building and motivating the team.
The Sales Manager will also be responsible for coordinating the Sales & Merchandizing Teams, to ensure efficiencies in our customer market demands and general market research required for new product launching and competitive pricing, to improve and boost our market strategies.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Chief Brand Products; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Boost: sales volumes via product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales targets and KPI targets are achieved.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and recognition programmes.
- Oversees the supervision of assigned personnel, which includes work allocation, training and problem resolution; monitors attendance and punctuality, evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
Training and Experience:
- 3-5 years in a similar capacity in a Manufacturing Environment.
- BSc in Management or Marketing. MBA or MSc would be an asset.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data for trends and developing strategies based on business needs, current and future climate.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Knowledge of Meeting Sales Goals. Knowledge of Sales Planning, Knowledge of Build Relationships, Knowledge of Developing Budgets. Excellent Interpersonal Skills. Change Management and Organizational Transformation Skills. Conflict Resolution Skills. Negotiation Skills. MS Office. Team Building Skills.Proven leadership and management skills. Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills. Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
All applications must be addressed to
Divisional Manager, Human Resources - Chief Brand Products
144-150 Ackbar Road, Charlieville, Chaguanas
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted