- JOB IDENTIFICATION
Job Title: HR Officer - Projects
Department: Human Resource / Administration
Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer or Designate
- JOB SUMMARY
The incumbent is required to ensure the relationship is maintained between the Client(s) and the Company, based on terms set in the respective contract and/or service agreement. The HR Officer – Projects through proper application and execution of Human Resource principles and practices, actively contributes to the attainment of the organization’s internal HR goals and objectives, and provides HR support externally to Clients and outsourced employees
- KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Recruitment & On-boarding – Outsourcing
- Shortlist and interview potential employees and manage new staff from start date to probation, according to the service agreements
- Manage employee database and files ensuring all documents and other necessary information needed for the outsourced employees are in hand and kept current
- Keep manpower reports and statistics current and accurate, so as to ensure information is always updated re: new hires, transfers and promotions, etc.
- Confirm that all outsourced employees possess the legal requirements for employment, such as work permits and medicals, where necessary
- Directly correspond with outsourced employees and request relevant information from both the client and the employees in all matters relating to employee relations
- Conduct orientation and basic (general processes and procedures) training sessions to aid with proper integration of outsourced resources into the client organization
- Follow-up and chase delays with a view to resolve and escalate to the relevant authority any unresolved matters to ensure that payroll is completed on time. This may include liaising with both local and regional Finance and Human Resource client representatives
- Distribute pay slips via hardcopy and email to all employees as well as assist with resolution of individual payroll queries
- Maintain compliance with the set performance management system an ensure timely completion of process
- Collate, analyze and file data received from performance appraisals, making recommendations and preparing correspondence to the client(s) and the employees as needed
- Liaise with employees and communicate their issues/inquiries to the client’s HR representative and HR & OSH Administrator through written reports
- Liaise with Managers as necessary to ensure good employee relations is practiced
- Visit client offices on scheduled days to perform required duties
- Liaise with HR Consultants regarding completion of additional projects
- Review documents submitted by clients (policies, contracts, job descriptions etc.)
- Complete HR Projects as assigned
- Prepare project reports as required
- Schedule and arrange client / provider meetings
INTERNAL HR SERVICES
- Assist the HR Administrator with conduct of Company events and projects
- Perform other related duties, as may be required, from time to time
- QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant Social Science
- A minimum of three (3) years’ technical HR experience
- Training and/or practical experience in Industrial Relations will be an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication/interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite
- Combination of relevant qualifications and experience would be considered
- REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High degree of organization, with the ability to work with local and international clients.
- Understanding and appreciation of different cultures, norms and behaviours.
- Ability to negotiate and be persuasive.
- Timely delivery of projects and assignments.
- Strong proposal and report writing skills.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Applications must be submitted via TrinidadJob.com by Tuesday, December 17th, 2019. Applications submitted by any other medium or after the deadline date will not be acknowledged or considered. Please Click Here to apply.