POSITION: Human Resource Advisor (HRA) - Industrial Relations & Policy Administration
The job holder is responsible for advising and assisting the Manager–Employee Relations and by extension the Vice President Human Resources with all Industrial Relations issues. The jobholder will also assist in the implementation of programmes to educate the Human Resources team on current industrial relations laws and practices and by extension line managers and staff. He/She is also responsible for advising the Manager-Employee Relations on Human Resources policies and/or guidelines that should be implemented and/or updated to ensure compliance with good industrial relations practices and the laws of Trinidad & Tobago. The jobholder will ensure that policies are current and communicated to the organization in a timely manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Acts as the HR frontline on all Human Resources requests/matters for assigned department(s) inclusive of policy roll out sessions to promote knowledge and consistent application of policies across the organization.
2. Acts as the subject matter expert and custodian of all records for industrial relations and policy administration information and matters.
3. Liaises with external Human Resource professionals where necessary to research Human Resource Management policies and practices in the market/energy sector and makes relevant recommendations.
4. Compiles feedback on employee relations issues/concerns from all other HR Advisors and general staff, and channels through the Manager- Employee Relations for guidance and action.
5. Coordinates execution of employee satisfaction surveys and formulates an appropriate action plan based on the results, as appropriate.
6. Assists with the grievance and disciplinary processes to ensure compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
7. Assists with the management and administration of the Employee Assistance Programme.
8. Assists the Manager-Employee Relations with organizing and administering employee engagement programmes.
9. Completes monthly and ad hoc Employee Relations reports as required.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• A first degree in Human Resource Management or a related Social Science degree from a recognised, accredited institution.
• A minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in Human Resource Management.
• Working knowledge of good Industrial Relations principles and practices as well as the labour and employment laws of Trinidad & Tobago.
Please send your application via www.caribbeanjobs.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday February 6th, 2018
We regret that we will be unable to acknowledge unsuitable applications.
To learn more about the Company visit www.atlanticlng.com